Silver Fox is the second in Baglietto’s 48-meter T- Line series. Designed inside and out by Francesco Paszkowski, she is a semi-custom yacht, with an extremely flexible platform, easily able to be customized to a specific owner. She was built on speculation and sold immediately upon her Cannes Yachting festival debut. A third model is scheduled for delivery in 2021.
- 156ft 2in (47.6m) LOA; 31ft (9.5m) Beam; 9ft 6in (2.9m) draft
- 1,506 square feet (140sqm) of al fresco space, including, dining sunbathing, and infinity pool
- Exterior and interior design by Francesco Paszkowski
- 12 guests in 5-staterooms—with master suite on main deck and 4 guest cabins on lower deck
- Extensive beach club with bar, gym, steam room
- Main deck galley
- Large crew accommodations for nine