Bel Sogno" is hull #2 of Riva's 88 Florida line and has everything you would expect from one of the most prestigious Italian shipyards --- performance, quality, class --- and more.
This yacht received extensive upgrades from the factory and was delivered in the US to a repeat Riva customer. The vessel was further refined by an expert captain who designed, built, and installed custom features that set this 88 Florida above the others (captain's additions are highlighted throughout the listing).
The upgraded twin MTU M96L 16V2000 engines with V-Drives offer a total of 5,276HP and top speed of over 40 knots.
Key Features Include:
- Convertible Top (Patented by Ferretti Group) that Transforms the Yacht from an Open to a Hard Top Coupé
- Upgraded MTU 16V2000 96L Engines (2,638HP Each) with Extended Warranty to 2,000hrs
- Twin Mitsubishi ARG Gyro Stabilizers (the self-contained cooling system and no required maintenance offer significant advantages over SeaKeeper)
- Custom "Ice White" Paint Job: the owner received a 2 year exclusivity for this one-of-a-kind color, which is more appealing and absorbs less heat than Riva's standard "Moon Grey"
- Yacht Controller and Second Cockpit Docking Station
- Hydraulic Bow & Stern Thrusters (40HP) with Power Take Off
- Hydraulic Swim Platform and Tender Garage with Jet-Ski and Aquascan Jet Tender
- 4 Ensuite Staterooms + Crew Quarters for 2
- Full Teak Decking Throughout
- 8 Underwater Lights (2 on Transom; 6 Along Hull Sides)